Last updated: August 22, 2023
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Logic Spark International Pte. Limited, #22-02 Oxley Tower, 138 Robinson Road, Singapore 068906.
- Country refers to: Singapore
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Berryjam, accessible from https://www.berryjam.dev/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal Information
- Usage Data
We gather personal information that you provide of your own accord when you sign up for the Service, show interest in acquiring information about us or our products and services, take part in activities on the Service, or communicate with us through other means.
The type of personal information we gather varies based on how you engage with us and use the Services, the preferences you indicate, and the specific products and features you utilize. The personal information we collect may include:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
The Usage Data does not disclose your precise identity (such as name or contact details), but it might encompass details about your device and its usage. This includes your IP address, browser and device attributes, operating system, language preferences, referral URLs, device name, country, location, particulars about your interactions with and usage of our Services, and additional technical information. This data is primarily essential for upholding the security and functionality of our Services, as well as for our internal analytics and reporting objectives.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
The Company may process Your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For creating Your Account and authentication: We may process your information so as to create Your and Account and for Your login, and to ensure proper functioning of Your Account.
- To provide and maintain our Service: including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
You have the right to request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In certain regions, You may possess specific rights under relevant data protection regulations. These rights may include the ability to (i) request access to and acquire a copy of your personal information, (ii) request corrections or deletions, (iii) impose limitations on the processing of your personal data, and (iv) if relevant, exercise data portability. Under certain situations, you might also be entitled to object to the processing of your personal information. You may make such request by contacting us directly. We will evaluate and address any request in alignment with the relevant data protection regulations.
If You believe that we are in violation, you have the right to complain to your data protection authorities.
Marketing and Promotional Communications
We may send you emails or contact you for the purpose of marketing and promotions from time to time. You may opt out of receiving such marketing and promotional materials any time by contacting us.
However, we may continue to correspond with you – for instance, to transmit essential service-related notifications for managing and utilizing your account, to address service inquiries, or for other purposes unrelated to marketing.
Cookies are small text files that We store on Your device to remember Your preferences and track Your interactions for various purposes.
We may use first-party or third-party cookies and similar tracking technologies (like web beacons and pixels) to access or store information, as mentioned below:.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: We use strictly necessary cookies to ensure a seamless and secure user experience on our Service. They are essential for the proper functioning of our Service and enable You to navigate and use its features. Without these cookies, our Service may not perform smoothly, and certain services You request may be unavailable. Since they are crucial for tasks like enabling basic page functionality, securely accessing account areas, and facilitating transactions, You cannot refuse them.
- Analytics/Performance: These cookies assist us in improving the performance and functionality of our Service by gathering anonymous data about how visitors use our Service, such as which pages are frequently visited and any errors encountered. The insights gained from these cookies help us identify areas for enhancement and refine the user experience. The information collected is aggregated and does not personally identify You. By consenting to the use of analytics cookies, You contribute to the continuous enhancement of our website's performance and content.
If You prefer not to have cookies stored on Your computers, You may configure Your web browsers to reject cookies before accessing Berryjam's Service. However, it's important to note that this action may result in certain features of Berryjam’s Service not functioning optimally without the utilization of cookies.
Many web browsers, along with select mobile operating systems and mobile applications, incorporate a "Do Not Track" ("DNT") option or configuration that You can enable. This feature allows You to express Your privacy preference, indicating that You do not wish for data pertaining to Your online browsing behaviors to be tracked and gathered. It's important to be aware that We do not acknowledge or uphold DNT signals or similar mechanisms sent by web browsers.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR, We are obligated to elucidate the lawful bases on which We rely to process Your personal information. We might utilize the subsequent legal bases to process Your personal information:
- Consent: We may process Your information if You have granted us permission (consent) to utilize Your personal information for a specific intent. You retain the right to revoke Your consent anytime by reaching out to us.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process Your information when We believe it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests and those interests do not outweigh Your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms. For example, We may process Your personal information for some of the purposes described in order to:
- Analyze how our services are used so we can improve them to engage and retain users
- Diagnose problems and/or prevent fraudulent activities
- Understand how our users use our products and services so we can improve user experience
- Legal Obligations: We may process Your information in cases where We deem it necessary to adhere to our legal responsibilities. This could involve cooperating with law enforcement or regulatory agencies, asserting or safeguarding our legal rights, or disclosing your information as evidence in legal proceedings in which We are engaged.
- Vital Interests: We may process Your information if We consider it essential to safeguard either Your vital interests or those of a third party. This includes instances where there are potential threats to the safety of individuals.
If You are using our Service from the European Union or other regions that have regulations concerning data collection and usage, please be aware that Your Personal Data will be sent to our servers located in Singapore. Additionally, this data might be shared with our Service Providers who assist in our business operations. When we transfer Your Personal Data outside the EU, we will implement measures to ensure that Your information receives an appropriate level of protection in the processing location and that Your rights, as outlined in the GDPR, remain safeguarded.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: [email protected]
You may also reach out to our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at:
- By email: [email protected]